Monday, February 22, 2010

Hepatitus C Blisters I Have A Problem With My Mother-in-law, She Has Hepatitus C Which Is Contagious.?

I have a problem with my mother-in-law, she has hepatitus C which is contagious.? - hepatitus c blisters

The problem I have is that I was a baby and she kisses him on the mouth. My son was a day when she came to visit in the hospital, my son grabbed him and started kissing on the mouth. I was so excited that she'd turn my head, I could not see, and my husband laughed, she later had to leave after I asked my husband did not take the trouble, had, he could get his saliva in the mouth and possibly our baby's disease. He took as a personal attack against her mother and now we are currently working on. What should I do. I know sometimes Feaver Blisters on the lips
Somethimes is bloody, I know to transfer that hepatitis C through blood and body fluids. I am not a big deal, but I'm not kissing on the mouth or face espwhen bubbles ecially Feaver. What do Ido?

No comments:

Post a Comment