Friday, February 19, 2010

Help Name Boutique Desperate For Fashion Boutique Name For A New Shop Any Help & Suggestions Would Be Great Thanks?

Desperate for fashion boutique name for a new shop any help & suggestions would be great thanks? - help name boutique

I am opening the shops, trendy clothing for women and men aged 14 to 28 years. I sell fashion items in the style of a boutique in the middle price range, and I wanted a catchy name Couture 2 options and my favorite so far is the Blue Lagoon, so let me know what you think it would be a big thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couture sounds like a good class name, but maybe use a few words. Have you checked that both names not already taken? Well anyway my couture sounds like a nice name: D

I hope that everything works and clothing for sale! : D

Post a Comment